For Communications Service Providers (CSPs) looking to offer rich PBX-like functionalities to their customers independently of the customers’ handsets, and without the limitations of having premise-based equipment, Atos offers their flagship Virtual PBX product.
Atos has developed an advanced Next Generation Intelligent Networks (NGIN) product in order to provide innovative telephony Centrex services. Over the last 10 years, our robust Virtual PBX has been selected and deployed internationally in major tier-1 mobile operators. Our Virtual PBX is a feature-rich, future-proofed product that supports all types of customers’ handsets: 2G/ 3G/ VoLTE / VoWiFi mobile phones, IP hard phones, PC phones,... and the evolution from 2G/3G to All-IP networks.
The Virtual PBX product from Atos provides all the flexibility required to support the various possible business strategies that CSPs may want to offer to their business and residential customers:
- Fixed-Mobile Substitution (FMS) – In an FMS model, mobile operators replace PABX extensions with mobile subscriptions and provide PABX-like features over the mobile network. Mobile operators get additional mobile income from the replacement of fixed lines by mobile subscriptions.
- Fixed-Mobile Convergence (FMC) – In an FMC model, fixed lines are replaced by IP phones and the IP and mobile extensions are integrated seamlessly. PABX features are delivered in a mixed mobile, PSTN, and IP environment. Operators can provide new convergent services, at competitive prices.
- Fixed-Mobile Integration (FMI, also known as business trunking). In an FMI model, the CS/PS PABX of a business customer is integrated by connecting it over the operator’s IMS network. Operators can integrate the enterprise’s PABX extensions with the mobile extensions.
Our Virtual PBX has significantly contributed to the business success of major tier-1 mobile operators:
- 12% annual increase in Enterprise market share
- 16% increase in ARPU
- 4% increase in talk time
- Up to 10% churn reduction
Combining the extensive catalogue of pre-built, ready to use Virtual PBX services such as Manager-Assistant, Ring-Back when Free, Advance Call Forwarding, and many more... into targeted market offerings enable the rapid deployment of new products with minimum development costs, and a fast-track for business growth.
With the Virtual PBX from Atos you, as a CSP, can help businesses of all sizes boost their productivity, enjoy cheaper communications costs, and gain more flexibility to adapt their communications to the changing business needs:
|Cheaper communication costs and better cost control||
|Greater flexibility to adapt communications to their changing business needs||
Making it happen
The Virtual PBX product from Atos is robust, proven and versatile. Results are rapid and tangible in reducing churn, extending enterprise market share, increasing earnings per business customer, and boosting profitable talk time.
Are you ready to discover how the Virtual PBX product from Atos can also work for you? Let’s talk!
Global Marketing Manager Telecom & Media