Solutions that embed sustainable platforms, infrastructure and technologies
Energy consuming IT estates are growing, and more resources are being used in the manufacture, distribution, and running of IT equipment.
Fundamental to running an efficient, adaptive, resilient and effective organization is ensuring that the infrastructure upon which the organization operates is sustainable, open and secure.
Here Atos’ Ambition Carbon Neutral Program forms the main element of our support for clients in their efforts to reach Carbon excellence and covers three key areas:
- Carbon Assessment and strategy development
- Carbon reduction program and improvement areas (transformation & recurring services)
- Carbon measurement (dashboards)
Once transformation has taken place, Atos is able to take over the running of a client’s infrastructure in the most sustainable and efficient way. Here the focus is on three key services:
- Adaptive Workplace : A complete menu of transformation and recurring workplace services based on an architecture that is optimized for your Green IT requirements and which will help you realize significant productivity gains.
- Data Center Services : Atos owns and operates more than 40 data centers worldwide, from which we deliver most of our recurring IT services. We can also optimize your data centers based on your requirements, whether these are predominantly or only partly sustainable IT related.
- Cloud Infrastructure Solutions : Designed and operated mainly for enterprise clients, Cloud Infrastructure Solutions offer three variants each with different security and resource sharing characteristics, including the necessary transformation services you need.
- Atos Worldgrid : At the forefront of the technologies which sustain demand side management, the modernization of transport & distribution networks to significantly reduce costs, as well as the real-time control of utility assets.
Based on the assessment results, we will suggest a roadmap that can be used as a basis to realize the improvements that are deemed possible. We then suggest a transformational strategy with a potential forecast of carbon reductions, coupled with cost savings. We place this in context of your corporate IT maturity and appetite for innovative business solutions, enabling you to assess the business case for change.
BE: +32 (0)2 690 28 00
LU: +35 (0)2 31 36 37 1
Products and Software